Meat lovers Pizza
• Pizza dough Recipe:
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 envelope instant dry yeast
• 2 teaspoons kosher salt
• 1 1/2 cups water, 110 degree sun F
• 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons
- 3 1/2 – 4 cups of flour
• In a mixer bowl add warm water sugar and yeast. Let it sit till yeast starts bubbling. Add flour , oil and salt mix for few min. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball.
• Grease a large bowl with the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, add the dough, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes. This can make into 2 medium size pizza or one large
Sautéed smoked sausage
Garlic salt seasoning
Assemble pizza: sauce, mozzarella, sausage, bacon, onions , tomatoes, feta.
Butter the crust and sprinkle garlic seasoning.
Bake 425 for 15 to 20 min until golden brown