This dessert is perfect for when you have people coming and you don’t have time to bake or go to the store to buy sweets . These ingredients most people have in their pantry, I know I do . We always have Nutella.
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
1 cup Nutella
1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts toasted
1 cup graham cookie crumbs
2 tea spoons of butter
- Beat heavy whipping cream
- with a spatula mix 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream and Nutella . Set aside.
- Toast hazelnuts.
- Combine nuts , graham crumbs and butter.
- Add cookie mix into each glass. Press down with a shot glass to make it more packed
- using a piping bag add Nutella mousse
- with a different piping bag add whipping cream and garnish with more chopped toasted nuts