Breakfast Smoked Sausage Frittata
1 Russell potato with skin on
Smoked sausage (about 1 cups sliced smoked sausages )
1/4 cup milk
2 tea spoons melted butter
Garlic salt seasoning
- Sauté potatoes cut into little cubes with sausage until golden brown.
- Beat eggs with milk and melted butter
- Add chopped dill to the egg mixture and season with garlic salt seasoning .
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes and sausage.
- Sprinkle feta all over and cover with a lid.
- At low heat wait till eggs firm up.