Chicken Pot Pie
Makes 4 servings
4 table spoons of butter
2 chicken thighs cut into small pieces
1/2 cup of sweet potatoes
1/2 cup of Brussels sprouts
1/2 cup potatoes
1/2 cup of frozen vegetables mix
1/2 Small onion chopped
2 garlic gloves
1 knorr chicken stock packet or 1 chicken bullion cube
1 table spoon flour
Tony’s creole seasoning
1 cup Half and half
2 tea spoons chopped parsley
Puff pastry seasoning
1 egg for egg wash
Pre heat oven to 350
1. Add 4 table spoons of butter to the pan, Sauté chicken and season with creole seasoning.
2. Add all the vegetables, garlic and sauté till soften
3. Add chicken stock packet , flour , season to taste also with pepper.
4. Add half and half and cook for few minutes. Taste to make sure it’s seasoned well if needed add more creole seasoning.
5. Fill 4 ramekins. Cut one sheet of puff pastry into 4 squares. Slice 4 lines in each square for the air to come through when baking.
6. Seal each ramekin with puff pastry, egg wash each puff pastry.
7. bake for 35-40 min until puff pastry golden color