Meatballs In a Pan Sauce ~ тефтельки ~
1/2 lb of ground beef
1/2 lb ground pork ( or lean turkey )
1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
2 table spoons puréed onions ( or supper finely chopped)
2 cloves pressed garlic
1 cup cooked rice
1 bell pepper
Half of yellow onion
3 cloves of garlic
1 carrot shredded
1 tea spoon coriander
1/2 tea spoon turmeric
Pinch or red pepper flakes
1 chicken bullion cube
1/2 tea spoon cumin
1 tea spoon creole seasoning
1 cup of smoked Gouda and Parmesan cheese ( optional )
2 table spoons Dill
1/2 cup sour cream
3 table spoon flour
2 cups water
1/2 cup tomato Sauce
- Mix ground meats , puréed onions ( or supper Fine chopped) presses garlic, season to taste with salt and pepper . Add rice, egg and parsley.
- Mix well till all ingredients combined. Create meatball shapes and sauté with oil or butter.
- Once the meatballs are golden brown transfer them in a different bowl. Into the same pan add chopped onions , bell pepper , shredded carrots , and garlic sauté till veggies are tender.
- Add all the seasonings , flour and add sour cream. Slowly pour in water and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for few minute add chopped dill and the cooked meatballs. Simmer at low heat for 15 min.
- ( Optional )Add shredded cheeses all over the meatballs, cover and let the cheeses fully melt. Serve over cooked pasta, mashed potatoes, or cook buckwheat.