Cheesecake Brownie Muffins
For the Brownie :
- 1/3 cup canola or any flavorless oil
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2/3 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package soften cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 1/2 heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts/ walnuts topping
Pre heat oven to 350
Combine all brownie ingredients in a bowl, mix lightly till all combined
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Scoop up brownie into each muffin pan 3/4th full.
Mix soften cream cheese with powder sugar and scoop 2 tea spoons into each muffin pan. Spread to cover each brownie top.
Bake for 25 min. And let the muffins cool completely.
Heat heavy cream and pour over chocolate chips, mix till all dissolved.
Using a knife trim the edges all around the muffin to loosen up the brownie. Lightly take it out and place it on a platter.
Drizzle each brownie with chocolate