Cheesy Corn Dip
- 2 cans of corn
- 2 table spoons of butter
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tea spoon coriander
- 1 1/2 tea spoon Cajun spice
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
- 3 tea spoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fried jalapeño crisps (optional )
- In a deep skillet melt butter with corn ( make sure you drain any liquids from corn )
- Add chopped tomatoes, jalapeños and pressed garlic. Sauté for few min
- Add cream cheese and all the seasonings.
- Mix well and add all other cheeses.
- Cook for few min till all the cheese is melted and creamy.
- Top with cilantro and fried jalapeños crips
Can be served as a side dish or a dip with toasted crostini bread or chips.