• 2 eggs
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 stick of butter
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1/2 tea spoon baking soda
• 2 1/2 cups of flour
• 1 tea spoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi sweet dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
Pre heat oven to 350
- Beat eggs and sugar till fluffy.
- Add soft butter, beat till well combined
- Mix sour cream with baking soda and add to the batter.
- Add vanilla extract
- Slowly add flour. Beat for few min
- Use a small scooper or a table spoon and scoop up round shape onto a baking sheet .
- Bake for 18 min
- In a microwave or a double boiler melt your chocolate chips
- Using a piping bag or a zip lock bag with a small cut hole , drizzle your chocolate over each cookie and top it with toasted chopped walnuts.
- Wait till you chocolate is fully harden, than it can be stored in a cookie jar or eaten !