- 1 cup of jasmine rice
- 3 table spoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 1 can of diced tomatoes and chilies
- 1 tea spoon cumin
- 1/2 tea spoon turmeric
- 1 tea spoon paprika
- 1 tea spoon coriander
- 1 tea spoon Cajun spice
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
- 2 cups of wine
- 1 cup of shrimp
- 1 cup of scallops
- 1 package of butter garlic frozen mussels
- 2 tea spoon chopped cilantro
- Sauté chopped onions , pressed garlic with olive oil.
- Add rice , constantly stir. Let the rice sauté for few min.
- Add wine and cook for two min
- Add all your seasoning , water and chicken bullion cube. Cover and lover the heat. Cook for 10 min.
- Add all your frozen sea food, mix it well with rice. Cover and let it cook for 10 min.
- In 10 min check your rice if it is cooked or needs more salt. If it needs to cook more cook for additional 5 min.
- Top with cilantro before serving.