- 1 package of bacon
- Cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tea spoon chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeños ( Fine chopped)
- 1 garlic clove ( pressed)
- Pinch of Black pepper and salt
- Cut the bottoms off the mushrooms, to create a hole for filling.
- Combine all the cheese ingredients, jalapeños, garlic , cilantro and salt and pepper. ( heat your cream cheese for 20 second to make it smooth and easy to mix)
- Stuff each mushroom with filling and wrap each mushroom with bacon. ( cut bacon in half so it’s not supper long )
- Refrigerate it for 15 min before baking.
- Bake at 400 for 30 min or until bacon looks cooked.