Roasted Beef with Cabbage .. (Тушеная капуста с мясом)
This is really simple and easy to make, I made mine with Moose meat but you can use beef or chicken instead. If you are using chicken you can cut the cooking time in half. Enjoy !!
- 1 1/2lb Beef ( venison)
- 1/2 half a small cabbage
- 1 Small yellow onion
- 3 carrots shredded
- 3 garlic cloves
- Creole seasoning
- 3 tea spoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup of tomato pure
- 2 cups of water
- With some olive oil sauté your beef cut in small cubes.
- Season your meat with creole seasoning.
- Add chopped onions. Sauté till onions get tender and meat is well browned
- Cover with water. And cook for 1hr till meat is tender.
- The liquid should be reduced. Add shredded cabbage, carrots, and pressed garlic. Sauté for few min
- Season well with creole seasoning, add tomato purée.
- Cook for approximately 10 min for cabbage to be lightly tender. Top with parsley and serve over mashed potatoes or rice.