Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- 1 stick of butter ( 1/2 cup )
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- 1/2 tea spoon baking soda
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- 1 tea spoon vanilla
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 table spoons of lemon zest
- 1 lemon squeezed juice
- 3 tea spoons of milk
- 3 table spoons of poppyseed filling
- Powder sugar for topping
Instructions: Pre heat oven to 350
- Beat together soft butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, beating 1 min apart.
- Mix sour cream with baking soda.
- Add vanilla to your batter
- Add lemon zest
- Add lemon juice and poppyseed
- Add baking powder
- Alternating add flour and sour cream to the batter. Add milk.
- Beat for a few min till everything is combined.
- Use a large ice cream scoop, plate one scoop into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 min