This soup is so simple to make and yet so delicious.
1 Small container or fresh crab meat ( approximately 1 cup )
3 table spoons of butter
1 table spoon of flour
1/2 onion chopped
2 Potatoes chopped
1 carrot chopped
2 garlic cloves ( pressed )
2 cups of chicken stock
1 cup of water
1 cup of heavy cream
3 tea spoon or Old Bay Seasoning
Salt / pepper
- Sauté your veggies with butter till lightly tender. Season with salt and pepper
- Add flour and mix in with all the veggies
- Add chicken stock and water. Boil for 5 min.
- Add crab meat and heavy cream. Cooking at low heat.
- Add old bay seasoning.
- Cook for 10 min on low heat stirring every few min .