This is a basic and easy cream puff recipe that I have been using for a while now. Hope you will enjoy!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tea spoon of sugar
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 eggs.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package of cool whip
- 1 cup of powder sugar
Instructions: pre heat oven to 425
- In a sauce pan melt your butter.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Add flour, mix and cook your flour till it forms into a ball.
- Take your flour mixture off the heat and let it cool a little.
- Beat in your eggs one by one.
- Align parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Use a table spoon or a small ice cream scoop to scoop up dough on to the baking sheet. Keeping them 1 1/2 in apart
- Bake at 450 for 15 min, after 15 min using a toothpick light poke few holes in each cream puff to let air out.
- Lower your heat to 350 and bake for 20 more min.
- When done, let the cream puffs cool.
- Beat in together your soft cream cheese , cool whip and powder sugar.
- Slice each cream puff in half and use a piping bag fill each cream puff.