If you have left over mashed potatoes and you don’t know what to do with it, this is perfect. It tastes like Russian Peroshki but with very little effort. Doesn’t take much time and perfect for breakfast, Brunch or even side dish for your guests.
Oil for frying.
- Heat your left over mashed potatoes till it’s warm .
- Heat a little bit of oil in your frying pan ( I would use grape seed oil, or vegetable oil so it doesn’t flavor your tortillas)
- Microwave one tortilla at a time for 15 seconds. ( microwaving the tortilla makes it soft and easier to wrap without braking.
- Spread about a table spoon or two on each tortilla and roll it folding in each corner.
- Fry tortilla on each side.
- Take your tortillas out on to paper towel to disregard any oil.
- Serve Hot with salsa to dip in or sour cream