Fig Jam Rugelach – Rogaliki
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 table spoons sugar
- 1/4 tea spoon salt
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- Fig jam
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips ( optional)
- Using a food processor combine flour, cream cheese, butter, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Pulse till the dough is formed into a ball.
- Plastic wrap your dough and Refrigerate dough for one hour.
- Divide the dough into two parts. Roll one out into a circle.
- Cut it in 4th, then each side cut into three triangles. (All together should be 12 triangles )
- Spread fig jam onto each triangle and top it with nuts and chocolate.
- Roll each triangle in starting from the bigger side.
- Place your rogaliki onto parchment paper and bake at 350 for 25 min.
- Let them cool completely
- You can top rogaliki with powder sugar if you would like.