This salad is very easy to make, you don’t have to worry about the exact measurements. You can make as big of a portion as you would like. Just taste and add your vinegar and oil to your desire.
- 1 whole beet
- 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 can kidney red beans
- 3 table spoons of green onions
- 3 table spoon of sliced red onions
- 2 table spoons of cilantro
- 1 tea spoon chopped jalapeños
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1/2 tea spoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove ( pressed)
- 2 table spoons of vinegar
- 3 table spoons of sunflower oil
Chop and combine all the veggies with beans. Mix together vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix the dressing will with all the veggies. This can be refrigerated and eaten over several days.