This is so good, perfect dessert for two to share. It takes only few minutes but looks like a restaurant style dessert.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 banana
- 2 oz of cream cheese
- 2 table spoons of sugar
- 2 table spoons of sugar + 1 tea spoon cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat cream Cheese for 15 seconds.
- Add sugar to your cream cheese and mix it well together.
- Spread cream cheese on your tortilla.
- Place banana on your tortilla and roll it up making sure all the edges are well tucked in.
- Fry it on each side.
- Roll it sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Cut in half and serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce ( optional)