Cheesecake Cake Pop Roses
Supper cute dessert to celebrate spring.
- White chocolate melts
- 1/2 package or 4 oz of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of powder sugar
- Food coloring of your choice
- Cake pop sticks
- Fake plant or cake pop stand
- Using a food processor pulse few times the store Bought cheesecake to get the crust mixed in with the cheesecake.
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop cheesecake onto a pap aligned with parchment paper.
- Place a cake pop stick into each cheesecake. Freeze for 1 hour
- Using a double boiler method, melt your white chocolate.
- While chocolate is melting make your cream.
- Combine cream cheese with heavy cream and powder sugar. Beat with a mixer till nice and thick. Add your food coloring. Mix till the cream is all the same color.
- Dip your cheese cake into the white chocolate lightly and let any access Chocolate by light tapping on the bowl.
- Place your cake pop on the same parchment paper with stick standing up. ( this Will make the perfect flat bottom t place the cream on later)
- Once you are done and chocolate is hardened using a piping bag make your roses on each bottom of cake pop and place it in a fake plant( fake plants have foam inside that helps it hold the cake pop and looks pretty)
- Refrigerated before serving.