- 1 egg plant
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 jalapeños
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 Small onion
- 4 garlic cloves pressed
- 3 table spoons chopped cilantro
- 2 table spoons of cumin
- 2 table spoons Coriander
- 1/2 table spoon turmeric
- 1/2 tea spoon paprika
- 1 tea spoon oregano
- 2 tea spoons of salt ( adjusted to taste )
- 2 tea spoons black pepper
- Place your vegetable on a baking sheet aligned with aluminum foil. Bake at 400 for 10 min, turn to broil and watch for that chard on each of the vegetables. When there is a nice chard remove from the oven.
- Peal the skin from all veggies except jalapeños. Remove seeds from bell peppers.
- Chop all the vegetables supper Fine.
- Combine in a deep skillet chopped veggies, garlic and cilantro.
- Cook on medium heat and add all the seasoning. Cook for the ten min. Serve hot or cold.
Luylya Kabob :
- 1 1/2 lb of ground lamb
- 1/2 lb of ground chicken or turkey
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 1/2 tbsp of black pepper
- 1/2 or ground onions ( onion purée, use food processor)
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 2 tbsp of cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp Coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Combine all the ingredients and mix it well with ground lamb.
- Refrigerate for 30 min
- Make a hot dog shape onto your skewer
- Grill on each side.
- Serve with pita bread and vegetable caviar