What makes these sandwiches extremely delicious is the quality of the ingredients. It’s a must to use fresh baked bread and Rotisserie chicken. Don’t use canned chicken!! You can if you don’t have any other option, but it is so much better with rotisserie chicken! Hope you enjoy!!
- 6 French bread Rolls sliced( you can use any bread of your choice) I buy these at Fred Meyer bakery
- Half of Rotisserie chicken shredded and chopped
- 1/2 can of artichokes chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño chopped
- 2 table spoons parsley chopped
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 cup of mozzarella
- 1 cup or cheddar
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups of mayo ( watch consistency it should be lightly covered and not too much mayo.
- 1 tea spoon Salt and pepper
Combine all the ingredients spread a good amount on each piece of bread, bake at 350 for 15 min.