Marble Brownie Cake-pops
This is perfect dessert to make when you have some left over brownies.
- 6 cups of blended brownie crumbs with walnuts
- 1 package of softened cream cheese
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of cool whip
- 1 package of milk chocolate candy melt bar
- 3 cubes of white chocolate bars
- Topping chocolate or nuts
- Using a mixer beat together cream cheese, condensed milk. Lightly fold in your cool whip.
- Mix together with brownie crumbs ( the crumbs have to be very fine, use a food processor for Best result.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to scoop even round shapes, use your hand to roll perfect round shape. ( it helps to have your hands wet so the cake pop doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Place cake pop sticks into each ball and freeze for 15-20 min
- Melt milk Chocolate using a double boiler .
- Separately melt white chocolate
- Drizzle white chocolate over the milk chocolate creating lines.
- Take your cake pop, dip in the chocolate.
- Tap lightly on side of the pan constantly roasting to let any access chocolate to drip. Place on to parchment paper to harden.
- When cake pops are harden you can keep them as a cake pop or remove the stick by twisting it clock wise and pulling it up.
- Fill the hole with a few drops of chocolate and top it with chocolate curls or walnuts. ( i made variety or topped coconut, cookie crumbs , walnuts , ground coffee and chocolate curls
- They are supper moist inside when they been sitting out at room temp for 10 min before eating.