This is a full meal on a stick! Supper easy and delicious. Make 6 good size kabob skewers.
You can make a smaller portion or bigger the portion size of the ingredients doesn’t matter
- 20-24 baby potatoes approximately ( one little bag )
- 3 tenderloin steaks ( this is a very tender less chewy steak but can be pricy, you can use any steak or your choice. ( do not use any beef that says roast on it. )
- 10 mushrooms cut in half
- One bell pepper cut in little squares
- Half of a yellow onion cut in squares
- Carne Asada Seasoning. ( I bought this at cash and carry, but they should sell it anywhere)
- 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter
- Long Metal skewers ( Шампура) if you are using wood ones, make sure to soak them in water before using so they don’t burn
- Boil potatoes till almost fully cooked.
- Cut steak in cubes, mushrooms in half and bell pepper and onions in squares
- Melt butter.
- Mix all the ingredients and seasoning it well with carne Asada seasoning. ( if you do not have this seasoning a good substitute would be Montreal steak seasoning. )
- Make your kabobs starting with meat, potatoes, mushroom, onion and bell pepper. Repeat the method till your skewers are filled up.
- Grill till everything is cooked.