Cannolis with Farmers Cheese cream
These are supper easy to make and delicious.
- 5 raw tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups of farmers cheese
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/4 cups of sour cream
- 1 cup of powder sugar
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut three round circles out of each tortilla.
- You will need 4 metal cannoli molds ( you can make your own out of aluminum foil)
- Wrap each mold with tortilla brush water on one side and close it up pinching so they their really stick and hold shape when frying.
- Fry your cannoli till golden color on each side.
- Place on to paper towel to drain the oil. Remove to cool and repeat for each cannoli.
- Beat your heavy cream with powder sugar till stiff peaks.
- Fold in together farmers cheese and sour cream. (Don’t use mixer for this part )
- Use a piping bag and cut a big tip off . You don’t need no special attachments:
- Fill each cannoli and top it with powder sugar.