Alfredo Spaghetti Squash with Spinach and Shrimp
This is so delicious you can’t even tell you are not eating real spaghetti.
- 1 medium size spaghetti squash
- 1/2 frozen spinach ( thawed) would equal to approximately 2 cups or fresh spinach.
- 3 table spoons of butter
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/2 Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tea spoon of flour
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 12 pieces of shrimp
- 2 tea spoons of butter for shrimp.
Cooking spaghetti squash:
- Cut the spaghetti squash in 4th or half.
- Remove all the seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour
- When cooked, use a form to run through each piece of squash to make it look like spaghetti.
- Melt butter, add tea spoon of flour.
- When flour all mixed in add your wine. Salt and pepper
- Add garlic and heavy cream.
- Constantly mixing add Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Also add spaghetti squash, mix it all together for the sauce to be covering all the spaghetti.
- Cook shrimp with melted butter , garlic , salt and paper.
Sever your shrimp over Alfredo spaghetti squash.