I like the type of salad that can last longer or can be prepared in advance. This slaw is perfect as is or can be topped over tacos. Not to mention it is very healthy for you.
- 1/2 half of red cabbage or 1 Small whole cabbage.
- 1 beet
- 1 carrot
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 table spoons chopped parsley
- 3 tea spoons of salt
- 1 tea spoon sugar
- 1 tea spoon of pepper
- 6 table spoons of vinegar.
- Thinly slice your cabbage and red onions.
- Using a grader, grade beet and carrots using the larger side.
- Press your garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour your vinegar.
- Lightly massage it with your hands to get salt all over the veggies.
- Store it in fridge overnight before serving. Can be stored in fridge for several weeks.