Chicken and Mushroom Pâté
Perfect spread on a crostini or even a dinner roll. We love mushrooms and if you like mushrooms you will love it.
- 2 cups of white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 cup of cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast or thighs ( I prefer thighs)
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 table spoons chopped parsley
- 8-10 table spoons of mayo
- 1 1/2 tea spoons of salt
- 1 tea spoon pepper
- 1/2 lemon ( optional)
- Cut your mushroom in 4th and boil it in water with a little bit of salt for 5 min.
- Drain all the water. Squeeze lemon juice over it ( optional)
- Cook your chicken and let it cool. Once it cools finely chops.
- Chop all your other ingredients.
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients including mayo, seasoning, and garlic.
- Pulse to chop until all the ingredients come together. I like it to have some texture so I leave it a little chunky.
- Refrigerate before serving.