Apple Cider Vinegar Braised Pork
This recipe was a hit ! Supper easy to make.
- 2-3 lb pork shoulder
- 2 large onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tea spoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider vinegar
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 2 tea spoons of olive oil
- Cut pork into cubes. Trim some of the fat off but leave most of it.
- Season each side with salt and pepper.
- Sauté with olive oil till golden brown on each side.
- Remove pork from the pan and add sliced onions.
- Sauté onions with pressed garlic and red pepper flakes and a little bit of salt and pepper.
- When onions are nice and tender pour in apple cider Vinegar. Mix well together and add pork.
- In an oven proof skillet or a baking dish cover with foils and bake it in the oven for 1 hour at 325 degrees.