- 3 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of butter ( 2 sticks )
- 1 tea spoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tea spoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of mixed frozen fruits of peaches, mangos, pineapple and strawberries ( fully thawed, you can use fresh fruit of you choice. I would recommend peaches)
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 table spoon sour cream
- Using a mixer beat together softened butter with sugar.
- Add eggs to the mixer, beating one at a time.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Remove from the mixer and fold in your flour and salt using a spatula.
- Spray your baking sheet approximately 9×13 size. With butter and align with parchment paper.
- Spread evenly your crust batter.
- When you fruits fully thawed drain any liquid.
- Spread fruits all over your crust.
- In a bowl mix soft cream cheese with sugar, egg and sour cream.
- Pour evenly on top of the fruit and batter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min.
- Let it cool completely on top of your stove before cutting it into squares.
- Once it cooled remove from the baking sheet and cut into little squares.