Light and delicious summer salad.
- 1 eggplant
- Salt and pepper
- 6 grape tomatoes ( or cherry )
- 2 table spoons feta
- 2 tea spoons cilantro
- 1 tea spoon parsley
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1/2 lemon ( juice squeezed)
- 1 table spoon oil
- Oil for frying
- Peal and slice your eggplant in round circles not too thin and not too thick.
- Lightly season each side with salt and stack them up . Let it sit for 20-30 min ( this step prevents the eggplant from soaking up the oil when frying)
- Rinse with water and lightly squeezed to let out any access water.
- Fry each side with a little bit of oil. Place on a paper towel to let it soak up any oil.
- Make your vinaigrette. Combine cilantro, parsley, pressed garlic, lemon juice and oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Toss it with slice in half grape tomatoes.
- Pour vinaigrette over eggplant and top it with feta cheese.