- 2 cups of chopped Rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1 table spoon of dill
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves ( pressed )
- 1 Jar of Tomato Basil sauce
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Mozzarella for topping
- Basil or parsley for topping ( optional)
- 1 box of manicotti pasta
- Cook your pasta halfway done in boiling water.
- In a bowl mix together chopped chicken , ricotta, mozzarella, egg, dill, garlic , salt and pepper.
- Let the pasta cool lightly. Place your mixture inside a gallon zip lock bag and cut the tip off. Fill each manicotti.
- In a sauce pan heat pasta sauce with heavy cream. Place half of the sauce onto 9×13 baking pan.
- Place manicotti on top of the sauce and pour the rest of the sauce over it.
- Top it with mozzarella cheese and cover it with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min.
- Top it with fresh basil or parsley before serving.