These are supper cute for kids birthdays or baby showers, you can use blueberry jello for blue ( boy )
- 1 package of raspberry / strawberry jello
- 1 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1 package of cool whip
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of cottage cheese ( optional )
- 1 cup Heavy cream + 2 tea spoons powder sugar for whipped topping
- Fresh fruit
- Dissolve jello with boiling water till completely dissolved. Cool till warm.
- Mix in cool whip , sour cream and cottage cheese till completely combined and thickened.
- Pour in into individual cups.
- Beat whip cream with powder sugar
- Pipe on top of each cup and place your fruit on top.
- Refrigerate for couple hours before serving.