Spaghetti with Seafood in a Tomato Wine sauce
If you are looking for a quick easy dinner this is the one. Under 20 min meal and so delicious. This feeds a whole family about 6 people. If you want less just cut the recipe in half.
- 1 package of garlic butter frozen mussels.
- 1 package of garlic clams
- 1 package of langostino lobster tails ( if you can’t find this just use scallops. )
- 1 cup of raw shrimp.
- 1 cup of white wine.
- 4 garlic cloves
- Half of stick of butter
- 2 cans of fire roasted canned tomatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tea spoon creole seasoning
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- 3 basil leaves chopped .
- 2 table spoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Garlic bread
- Angel hair pasta
- This is all pretty simple, add all the ingredients to the pot. Bring it to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let it steam in the juices for 10 min.
- Cook one package of angel hair pasta according to the package instructions.
- In a pasta bowl, place your pasta and cover it with sauce and seafood.
- Serve with garlic bread.