Supper simple and delicious.
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 eggplant sliced in circles
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tea spoon creole seasoning
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/2 tea spoon salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 cup of mayo
- 2 tomatoes
- Parsley for topping
- 3/4 cup Mexican cheese
- Heat oil for frying
- Beat eggs with creole seasoning
- Mix flour with bread crumbs
- Slice your eggplant in circles.
- Dip eggplant slice in egg and then bread crumbs mix and into the skillet to fry
- Repeat for each one. Fry on each side till golden brown.
- Transfer onto paper towel to drain oil.
- Mix mayo with pressed garlic , salt and pepper.
- Spread on each eggplant slice and top it with Mexican cheese and sliced tomatoes
- Sprinkle parsley or till over the top.