- 2 cups of leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tea spoon black pepper.
- 6-8 flour tortillas ( should be the burrito type , they are larger and easier to wrap)
- Chunky salsa mild or spicy
- Heat your mashed potatoes so it is easier to work with.
- Mix mashed potatoes with all the cheese and black pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil for frying.
- Microwave 1 tortilla for 10 seconds.
- Spread about 2 over filled table spoons of potato mixture. Wrap it into a burrito shape.
- Fry on each side for that golden brown color. Only takes few min.
- Slice in half and serve with salsa