- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 table spoons of poppyseed filling
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tea spoon baking soda
- 1 cup of walnuts
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Mash bananas, using a mixer beat in eggs , oil , vanilla, sugar and poppyseed filling.
- Sift in flour and baking soda. Beat till all well combined. You can Add half of the nuts inside for more crunch
- In a non stick bread pan, place parchment paper for easy removal.
- Pour your batter in the pan and top it completely with walnuts.
- Bake at 350 for 1hr until toothpick clean.