Loaded Banana Bread
- 3 ripe bananas + 1 for topping
- 2 eggs
- 1 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 table spoons of poppyseed filling
- 1 table spoon of milk
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tea spoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour one table spoon of milk and pour over one table spoon of dry poppy seeds let it soak for few minutes.
- In a bigger bowl Mash bananas, using a mixer beat in eggs one by one add oil, vanilla, sugar and poppy seeds with milk.
- Sift in flour and baking soda add to the wet ingredients, Beat till all well combined. Mix in walnuts and chocolate chips ( leave some nuts and chocolate chips for the topping )
- In a non stick bread pan, place parchment paper for easy removal.
- Pour your batter in the pan and top it with walnuts and chocolate chips, also take one banana slice it in half, peel and place on top of the batter
- Bake at 350 for 50 min or until toothpick clean. I baked mine at 1hour and 10 min. Every Oven can be different.