These lamb chops were a hit , thank you to our friend Mark for sharing his recipe.
Perfect for a party
- 2 racks of lamb chops( from Costco)
- 1 whole onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3-4 cups of mayo
- Salt to taste
- 3 table spoons Dash spicy seasoning
- 3 table spoons Dash table seasoning
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 2 table spoons paprika
- Use a food processor, purée all the ingredients.
- Taste for salt. The seasoning I bought doesn’t have salt. Check the label for salt and add according to taste
- Cut the rack of lamb into individual lamb chops.
- Place lamb In a gallon size zip lock bag pour sauce over. Seal the bag and shake well for everything to be well coated.
- Marinade overnight or min 3 hours
- Grill about 3 min on each side . Let it rest before serving. For a perfect medium rare.