This makes lots of mini tarts, you can always cut the recipe in half for a smaller portion.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 tea spoon baking soda ( 1 tea spoon vinegar)
- 1 table spoon mayo
- 3 1/2 cups of flour
- Raspberry jam
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Beat together butter and sugar till well combined.
- Add eggs one by one.
- Add mayo and your baking soda. ( in a separate cup add vinegar to baking soda to activate it before adding it to the dough)
- Slowly mix in your flour.
- Fill in your mini tart pans and bake at 375 for 20-30 min
- The edges will turn golden color , than you can tell they are done.
- Let it cool.
- Slightly heat your raspberry jam.
- Using a tea spoon will in the tops of each tart with jam.
- Beat together cream cheese , heavy cream and powder sugar.
- Use a piping bag to decorate the tops of each tart.