- 4 red chilies with seeds
- 6 red bell peppers
- 1 jalapeño
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 2 table spoons coriander
- 1 table spoon of salt
- 4 tea spoons spoon of grape seed oils ( or vegetable oil )
- 1 tea spoon paprika
- Very important!! Make sure you are wearing disposable gloves.
- Using a food processor or grinder.
- Chop all the peppers and add to the processor, pulse till it is almost a purée.
- Use a bigger bowl and a sifter, drain all the liquid that came from the peppers. You can even lightly press it so every pepper juice goes through.
- Please the pepper mix back into the processor. Add cilantro, garlic and seasoning.
- Pulse till is a nice consistency of a purée.
- Repeat the process of letting all the juices go through he sifter
- Place the pepper mix into a jar and store in the fridge for when ever needed.
- I save the liquid juice as well to add to soups, gravy’s and other dishes.