This couldn’t be easier to make, and it is so good.
- 4 English muffins cut in half
- 2 eggs
- 1 tea spoon creole seasoning
- 1 tea spoon garlic powder
- Oil for frying
- Smoked salmon for topping
- Avocado for topping
- Whipped cream cheese spread ( optional). I would get the chives one it is so good with it.
- Beat your eggs, with all the seasoning. Listed.
- Heat your frying pan with a little bit of oil.
- Dip each half of English muffin into the egg mixture and fry it on each side.
- Place onto paper towel for it to soak up any oil.
- Serve on a platter with your toppings or like my kids like to eat it as is.