Supper easy to make chicken lasagna
- 3 cups shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup of half and half
- 1 1/2 tea spoons Salt and pepper
- 2 tea spoons parsley
- 1 package of Italian cheese blend
- Oven ready lasagna sheets
- Chop or shred your chicken
- Mix Alfredo sauce with half and half , salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and 1/3 of the Italian cheese blend
- Pour a little bit of the sauce at the bottom of the lasagna deep dish
- Place 3 oven ready lasagna sheets
- Pour a little bit of the sauce on top just enough to coat the sheets.
- Spread some of the chicken on top. ( you are doing 4 layers so make sure you divide your chicken into three even portions)
- Sprinkle Italian cheese blend on top.
- Place another three sheets on top. And repeat the process till you have 4 layers ( 4th layer being the top of just lasagna sheets)
- Pour the rest of the sauce on top to cover all the edges. ( if you don’t have enough sauce, pour few table spoons of half and half into a jar from the Alfredo sauce, close and shake it. Pour it on whatever area you don’t have enough sauce )
- Top it with the rest of the cheese.
- Spray your foil with butter spray ( this will prevent cheese from sticking to the foil.
- Bake at 350 for 40 min. Remove foil bake at 400 for 5 min or until top begins to brown.
- Let it cool a little before cutting.