- 5-6 chicken thighs
- 1 package of smoked bacon
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 package of softened cream cheese
- 1 tea spoon chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1/2 cup chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 1 table spoon of mayo
- 1 table spoon of sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 jalapeño chopped
- Trim most of the fat from chicken thighs.
- place chicken thigh inside a gallon size zip lock bag and using a meat mallet to pound the meat.
- Lightly Season each chicken thigh with salt and pepper
- Mix softened cream cheese , with cheddar, Mozzarella, chopped jalapeño, parsley, artichoke, pressed garlic, mayo , sour cream, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Place a full table spoon on chicken thighs, close each side and roll it up with bacon. I used two pieces of bacon for each chicken thighs. Make sure each side is well covered with bacon and closed to prevent any of the filling spilling out.
- Bake in the oven at 375 for 30 min. Than then turn the heat to 450 and bake for. Additional 10 min or until bacon is browned