Potatoes with herbs and Asparagus
- 6 potatoes cut in 4th
- 1/2 of a bunch of asparagus, trimmed and. Cut 2 inch pieces.
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tea spoon of chopped dill
- 1 tea spoon chopped parsley
- 1 tea spoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tea spoons of dash table seasoning
- 2 tea spoons of spicy dash seasoning
- 2 tea spoons of salt
- 1 tea spoon of pepper.
- Boil potatoes with some salt till tender.
- Into the boiling pot of potatoes add chopped asparagus and boil for 1-2 min
- Drain all the liquid from potatoes once they are cooked.
- Melt butter and add all the chopped herbs , garlic and seasoning.
- Pour over potatoes and asparagus, toss lightly to coat all the potatoes.
- Serve hot , perfect with artichoke dip stuffed chicken thighs.