Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry
- 1/2lb of pork tenderloin
- 1 package of chow mein noodles
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1/2 carrot shredded
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 tea spoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeño sliced
- 1 tea spoon of toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup of Yoshidas sauce
- 1 tea spoon of lemon grass
- 1/2 tea spoon of finely minced ginger
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 tea spoon of Chinese five spice
- Cook your noodles in boiling water for few min than rinse it with cold water.
- In a deep skillet, brown your meat with a little bit of olive oil. Season the meat with some salt and pepper.
- Add all chopped vegetables and season it with Chinese five spice.
- After few min of cooking add noodles, yoshidas sauce , lemon grass, ginger , garlic and jalapeño.
- Cook till the sauce reduces, for 2-3 min.
- Top it with chopped green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds before serving.