This is so quick to make and perfect to go with mashed potatoes or Buckwheat.
- 1/2 lb of pork tenderloin cut into squares
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 medium size onion finely chopped
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- 3 table spoons of butter
- Seasoning salt
- 1 table spoon of flour
- 1 chicken stock jelly ( you can use chicken stock instead of jelly and water )
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 1 full table spoon of sour cream
- 2 tea spoons of chopped dill
- In a deep skillet, brown your meat with butter and a little bit of seasoning salt. Til meat is cooked.
- Add carrots and onions. Sauté till vegetables begin to wilt.
- Add one table spoon of flour and chicken stock jelly. Mix till the flor is well incorporated with the veggies and meat.
- Stir in water, half and half and sour cream.
- Add garlic , pepper and seasoning salt if needed. Top it with dill and after few minutes it is ready to serve.