- 2 1/4 tea spoon dry yeast
- 4 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/3 cup of soft butter
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of soft butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 table spoon of cinnamon
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of powder sugar
- 3 table spoons of milk.
- Using a mixer with a dough maker hook attachment. Pour warm milk in a mixer bowl, add sugar mix really well. Add yeast, mix and let it sit for 5-10 min . ( you will see your yeast will bubble up and activate)
- Add all your wet ingredients and turn on your mixer to low setting, slowly add flour.
- Keep mixing till the dough will form into a smooth ball and with no lumps. The dough will be sticky DO NOT ADD ANYMORE FLOUR.
- Remove the hook attachment. Let the dough sit in the same bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set in a warm area to rise. I place mine on top of the stove and cover it with kitchen towel.
- The dough should rise for 1 hr. Until it is doubled in size.
- You will need a 9X13 baking sheet, or lasagna baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out the dough into a long rectangle.
- Make sure your butter is soft but not melted. Mix butter with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- spread evenly all over the dough.
- Fold the dough into a roll.
- Cut the the dough into two inch pieces.
- Place parchment paper ( it’s easier to peal off than using foil paper ) on your baking pan.
- Place cinnamon rolls two inches apart
- Cover with plastic wrap and let the dough sit in warm area for another 30 min to rise.
- After 30 min remove plastic wrap and Bake cinnamon rolls for 20 min till the tops will start to brown.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter with cream cheese.
- Stir in powder sugar, vanilla and milk.
- When the cinnamon rolls baked, spread a good amount of glaze on each cinnamon roll.