This can be a great vegetarian dish. Mushrooms can be a great substitute for meat or it can be a great healthy side dish.
- 2 cups of mushrooms of your choice ( I used wild oyster mushrooms)
- 2 table spoons of butter
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 tea spoon of garlic salt ( you can use regular salt Instead)
- Pinch of pepper
- In an Instant pot, click on Sauté setting.
- Add your mushrooms, let all the liquid from the mushrooms to cook out.
- Add onions and butter sauté till mushrooms begin to caramelize.
- Add one cup of quinoa and season it with garlic salt and pepper. Mix really well.
- Close the instant pot , click on Rice setting. It will take 12 min for it to be done.