Cream Cheese Danish with Lemon Glaze
Quick and easy dessert with very little list of ingredients.
- 1 package of wewalka puff pastry dough
- 1 for package of cream cheese
- 1/2. Cup of sugar
- 1 egg ( for egg wash )
- 1 lemon Squeezed
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Cut puff pastry 4×3. To make 12 squares
- Use the bottom of a cup to press center of the square to make and indent.
- Mix soft cream cheese ( to make it soft you can leave it at room temperature place for 1 hour or microwave for 30 seconds ) with half of a cup of sugar.
- Place a table spoon on to each square
- Beat one egg with table spoon of water, brush all corners of the square.
- Close together two corners for them to over lap , and pinch with your fingers for them to closed together really well
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 min
- Squeeze 1 lemon, heat lemon juice in small sauce pan till warm. Add one cup of powder sugar and mix very well till all combined and no lumps.
- Drizzle lemon glaze over each danish.