Open-Faced Breakfast Sandwich
This is mouthwatering good!! Much try! So easy, looks delightful and tastes even better.
For this sandwich I used Fred Meyers fresh sliced roast beef. I have not bought better roast beef anywhere elsewhere.
I also use arugula in this sandwich. I don’t know about you but I absolutely love arugula in sandwiches. It gives that peppery taste.
I will not list any measurements because you can make this sandwich for one or ten people and as tall as you would like it.
- Everything bagel
- Fred Meyer Roast Beef
- Butter ( 1-2 tea spoons for frying )
- Salt / pepper
- Peri-peri spicy sauce ( optional)
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Place bagel half’s
- Broke egg into the center of a bagel hole
- Season egg with salt and pepper, and fry on each side .
- You can have the center runny , by frying each side just till is toasted and remove from the pan. If you like your egg more cooked just leave it in a pan a little bit longer.
- Place roast beef slices on top of a bagel half , top it with arugula and sliced avocado.
- Season avocado with salt and pepper and drizzle peri-peri sauce on top ( or any spicy sauce you like )