Greek Chicken Fajitas
Lunch or dinner in under 15 minute.
- Cooked rice as a side dish
- 6 chicken thighs cut in small pieces
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 of small onion sliced
- 2 table spoons of Greek salt free seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste ( approximately 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper)
- 3 table spoons of butter for sauté
- Cilantro for topping
- Feta for topping
- Cook rice according to package instructions. I used 5 minute rice for a faster lunch prep.
- Cut your chicken thighs in smaller pieces
- On a pan melt your butter and add chicken to sauté.
- Season chicken with Greek seasoning, salt and pepper.
- When chicken is starting to brown add sliced bell peppers and onions. Sauté for few min till vegetable are slightly tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Top with cilantro and feta
- Serve over rice .